2018 AG Bell Convention
Pioneering Progress & Igniting Innovation
June 28th – 30th
Join Colorado AG Bell at the 2018 Convention in Scottsdale, AZ!
APPLY NOW for a SCHOLARSHIP
Schedule Pre-Convention Workshops Concurrent Sessions Research Symposium Special Events Speakers and Presenters Accommodations
2018 Convention Scholarships
Open to Colorado AG Bell Members/Deadline to Apply is April 23, 2018
The Colorado Chapter of AG Bell is excited to announce scholarships to the 2018 AG Bell Convention—Pioneering Progress & Igniting Innovation. The convention will be held at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona from June 28-30, 2018.
The AG Bell Convention is a place to learn about the latest research and innovative practices related to listening and spoken language. There are also plenty of opportunities to network and connect with the worldwide listening and spoken language community of parents, professionals, and individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. See page three of this packet for schedule, sessions, and speaker information.
Who should apply?
- Professionals, professionals-in-training, adults with hearing loss, and families of individuals who are deaf/hard of hearing.
How to apply:
- Complete the application below.
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “AG Bell Convention Scholarship Application.”
- Applications must be received by April 23, 2018. Applications received after April 23rd will not be considered.
- Scholarship amounts will equal the early bird rate (available until May 8, 2018) for type of convention registration (professional, student, non-professional (e.g. adults who have hearing loss, families). Applicants will be notified by April 30, 2018.
- Convention registration must be personally completed by the recipient. Click here to register. Proof of registration and payment must be submitted to Colorado AG Bell in order to receive the scholarship. Colorado AG Bell will issue checks for scholarships after receiving proof or registration and payment.
- Applicants must be members of AG Bell. Join now!
- If you have previously joined AG Bell and are unsure if your membership is still active, e-mail Trenita Dickey at email@example.com to confirm your membership status.